You can join our Iyengar community either as a member of Iyengar Yoga UK (IY UK), the national body, or as a member of our local group East of Scotland Iyengar Yoga (ESIY).
Joining as a member of ESIY gives you automatic membership of IY UK and is a cheaper £18 as opposed to £24. ESIY covers the east side of Scotland with members from the Borders to Orkney.
The membership year runs for one year and you can join at any time of the year. As a member you will:
- receive IY UK’s magazine ‘Iyengar Yoga News’, published twice a year and only available to members.
- be invited to vote and contribute your view at the ESIY Annual General Meeting
- receive updates about local events and information
- sometimes receive discounts at local workshops
- receive discounts with IYUK official supplier, currently Yogamatters, where you can also find Iyengar books
To join up go to Join East of Scotland Iyengar Yoga and choose East of Scotland Iyengar as the group you wish to be affiliated with.