You can join our Iyengar community either as a member of Iyengar Yoga UK (IY UK), the national body, or as a member of our local group East of Scotland Iyengar Yoga (ESIY).
Joining as a member of ESIY gives you automatic membership of IY UK and is a cheaper £15 as opposed to £20. ESIY covers the east side of Scotland with members from the Borders to Orkney.
The membership year runs from 1 April to 31 March but you can join at any time of the year. As a member you will:
- receive IY UK’s magazine ‘Iyengar Yoga News’, published twice a year and only available to members.
- be invited to vote and contribute your view at the ESIY Annual General Meeting
- receive updates about local events and information
- sometimes receive discounts at local workshops
- receive discounts with IYUK official supplier, currently Yogamatters, where you can also find Iyengar books
To join up go to https://iyengaryoga.org.uk/membership-joining/ and choose East of Scotland Iyengar as the group you wish to be affiliated with.